Friday, May 29, 2009

PRC – Physician Recruiter Credential

I recently studied for and then sat for an exam about recruiting physicians. Since I have been in the business of recruiting for a long time and since I have been recruiting physicians even longer, I have a passion for hooking them up with "just the right thing."

Getting the credential by passing the certification exam was a significant milestone. Physicians are used to thinking in terms of certifications – especially board certifications. Being board certified myself then made sense. So, now on equal footing at least in this one detail. If you want to know more about the PRC – Physician Recruiting Certification let me know. Email Lynden I will be happy to connect you (if you are a physician recruiting colleague) to the resources.

Also, I'd like to share a brief thought:


Vision helps us see the possibilities of tomorrow within the realities of today, and motivates us to do what needs to be done.


Dreams are extremely important. You can't do it unless you can imagine it. ---George Lucas.


Happy and healthy hiring and job searching.

Success by Design – one talented professional at a time.


Lynden

http://www.nextiteration.net

http://www.NIHealthJobs.comLinkedIN Profile

On Twitter

Job Search Tips and Tools - No Charge

No comments: